- Good work music is apparently not music that I know forwards and backwards and can play in my head on cue. Nutcracker is not conducive to getting work done. Not at all.
- That said, having music is vital if I want to stay awake.
- CRCS is an amazing institution and the people there know how to write. I will never doubt them.
- Nothing important ever happens on Facebook.
- I really need to read the Mahabharata.
- They’re taking the Hobbits to Isengard!
- My desktop wallpaper needs to be changed again. Preferably to something with bright colors that will keep me awake.
- Writing in Indonesian is not like writing in English and it shows. Where is the line between translating and creating? What job should an editor really play in this process?