- Despite the fact that I’m constantly thinking about not putting my hands in my pockets, this isn’t obvious. This is probably a very good thing. Having a paper in my hand also helps.
- I tend to laugh awkwardly and look a little awkward. I probably also look like this in real life, so that’s okay.
- I have the tendency, when I’m not entirely sure where I want my sentence to go, to drop the volume of my voice. I also do this when I’m saying an aside.
- I occasionally get flashes of the feeling that I should really plan out lessons–to the point that I’ve planned out everything I want to say almost word-for-word. This tendency comes from the museum, I can definitely tell.
- Also from the museum, I have a great deal of spatial sense now. I tend to move around Sara the way you would if you were onstage.
- I need to get better at answering questions.
- Fake it till you make it. I am not faking confidence enough.